Meet the MONA Board
MONA Board Volunteer Position
- Head of the Executive Board.
- Oversees and leads the operations of the organization, with assistance from VP Subgroups.
- Overall volunteer management.
- Leads Board meetings.
- Takes and sends out meeting minutes, archives approved copy of all official Executive Board meeting minutes.
- Onboarding of new Executive Board members and coordinators during the last two months of the membership year.
- Procures supplies for volunteers.
- Collects and maintains copies of all volunteer paperwork.
- Maintains roster of Board members and volunteers.
- Maintains all finance related accounts, to include but not limited to PayPal, bank account, MONA issued credit cards, Quickbooks, Square payment processing, and bill payment systems.
- Responsible for processing expense reimbursements for accuracy as requested by MONA Board members and coordinators.
- Responsible for providing monthly accounting report to Executive Board.
- All externally appointed positions report to Treasurer - bookkeeper, lawyer, tax accountant, Insurance Agent, Registered Agent.
Vice President - Administration and Subgroups
- Responsible for Committees as determined by the President and Board; will handle all issues arising out of these committees and escalate to the President only if required.
- Responsible for oversight of Special Interest Groups (Subgroups).
- Responsible for assisting the President with implementing the overall strategy, mission, vision and goals for MONA.
Vice President - Events
- Oversees the entire outing and planning process for the fiscal year.
- Coordinates with contracted event planning professional for Sip 'N Shop, Preschool Fair, and Private School Fair.
- Publicize events in conjunction with MONA Administrative Manager.
- Act as a liaison between the Executive Board and the various Outings Committee planners.
Vice President - Community Outreach
- Oversees the Community Outreach Committee, headed by the Community Outreach Chair respectively and serves as the board liaison for the committee.
Vice President - Communications
- Leads the Marketing & Communications Committee.
- Oversees all external communications, including press (although press may be primarily managed between President and press coordinator).
- Oversees all means of communications on MONA forums, to include groups.io and Facebook.
- Works with Administrative Manager on an annual basis to ensure that access to Communications forums are consistent with active membership.