Mothers of North Arlington (MONA) is a local social and support group for mothers (expectant mothers included). We offer monthly socials, outings for children, Moms Night Out events, play groups, a variety of special interest clubs, two active message boards for information and support, and community service opportunities.
MONA is in the process of changing online software providers. We have temporarily suspended new member registration. Please write MONA Membership for information and to let us know you're interested in joining. Our new website, at the same address, will launch around April 24. Please check back then to register. You are welcome to attend a Current and Prospective Member Social, (the second Monday of each month at 10:30am as well as some Saturdays) if you'd like to meet MONA Board members in person. The social is held at Faith Lutheran Church, Fellowship Hall, 3313 Arlington Boulevard (map). Ample parking is available in the lot at N. Jackson and N. 1st Street. Look for the MONA sign.
MONA Private School Fair 2017
For more information about the fair and to register, please click here.
- Contact MONA Online for technical issues or website access questions. Do not register for the site a second time if you are having issues.
- Contact MONA Renewals for membership renewal questions.
- Contact MONA Membership for membership questions.
- Contact Outings for questions about events and outings.
- Don't live in North Arlington but want to find a group like MONA? Click here for a list of groups outside of North Arlington.
MONA is run by volunteers. Please allow a week for a response to any inquiry.